- Addressed a critical Amazon bug causing price discrepancies between cart offer and cartlines prices, ensuring consistency across shopping experiences.
- Exposed inventory counts for integrated Shopify product variants, providing better inventory management.
- Fixed staging environment issues, stabilizing the testing environment for reliable development.
- Enhanced GraphQL error extensions formatting for clearer and more explicit error handling.
- Improved error handling in
requestProductByURLmutation for more robust and error-resilient product requests.
- Addressed an issue where the absence of offerIDs would default to Amazon’s algorithm for selecting an offerID, ensuring consistent offer selection.
- Added an Error code for attempts to cancel a failed or cancelled order, enhancing order management and error reporting.
- Improved the buyer identity validation process in
updateBuyerIdentitycalls for more accurate identity management.
- Implemented functionality to fetch the best Amazon offer when a featured offer is not available, optimizing the offer selection process.
- Replaced refund amount with
refundedLineItemsin Return types, offering more detailed refund information.
- Added currency code to return line items, enhancing currency management and consistency.
- Included currency code in Return type for improved currency handling in return processes.
CartExpiredExceptionfor carts older than 10 days, ensuring timely cart management.
- Removed hardcoded shipping options for Amazon business orders, allowing for more flexible shipping management.
- Enable 3D-S on Amazon and all Shopify stores.
- Introducing our official Amazon Business integration
- Added support for bringing your own Amazon account to Rye
- Update list of countries that are supported by Shopify
- Fixed an error, where sometimes users could get an internal error, when fetching product reviews.
- Fixed an error, where the
productsByIDs field returned an error, if requested products do not exist.
- Fixed checkout, when the total is 0.
- Fixed product availability detection for Amazon store
- Fixed issues with stores that require currency conversion
- Improved phone validation: the phone numbers are now verified with
- Added new
SHIPPING_ADDRESS_BLACKLISTED. Sometimes we can not fulfill an order, because the retailer added the address to blacklist. In this case you will receive a webhook with
- Added new
SHIPPING_ADDRESS_UNAVAILABLE. Sometimes we can not fulfill an order, because the item can not be shipped to the selected address. For example, you can not ship hazardous materials to PO boxes, or addresses in Hawaii.
- Added new cancelOrder endpoint. Supports canceling amazon orders. Shopify support will come at a later date.
CheckoutStatusenum will be deprecated in the next release. Begin using the new
MIXEDstatus and update uses of
PARTIALLY_SUCCEEDEDstatus to use
- An attempt to submit a cart with no stores or with stores with no items now leads to
CartSubmitInput.tokenfield is now optional. It can be omitted for Amazon and Shopify non-integrated stores if you use a monthly invoice payment flow.
- Added a new
CartSubmitInput.experimentalPromoCodesfield that allows setting promo codes per store. See details in the field description
- Added ability to checkout with 3D-S challenge for integrated shopify stores. In order to get 3D-S link, you need to ask for
requiredActonsfield when querying
checkoutByCartId. More information could be found on
- Added phone validation for a billing address. The validation is triggered upon cart submission.
- Fixed a bug, where currencies subtotal, taxes, and shipping in offers could be in different currencies.
- Fixed tax calculations
Int cannot represent non-integer value thrownwhen requesting
30th June, 2023
AmazonOffer.selectedShippingMethod/ShopifyOffer.selectedShippingMethodare reset to null if the store in the cart has been changed (e.g. a new product has been added, the product has been removed/updated, etc.).
- Fixed “Invalid currency code : NONE” error that appeared under certain circumstances when querying products using
23rd June, 2023
- A new
INVALID_BUYER_IDENTITY_INFORMATIONvalue added to
- Improved address validation logic when requesting offer details. Now, if provided postal code does not match the provided province code a corresponding
ShopifyOfferErroris returned with
2nd June, 2023
productsByVendorhas been deprecated. Use
productsByDomainhas been deprecated. Use
shopifyOfferhas been deprecated.
ShopifyOffercan be retrieved by requesting offer field from
CartResponseobject returned by Cart-API queries and mutations.
amazonOfferhas been deprecated.
AmazonOffercan be retrieved by requesting offer field from
CartResponseobject returned by Cart-API queries and mutations
26th May, 2023
- Added a root query field
ShopifyApp!which fetches details about the Rye’s Shopify App. Currently, it includes the single field
ShopifyAppInstallationLink!that crafts a Rye App installation link for the provided Shopify store.
- Added a root query field
environmentToken. This query is used by the RyePay package and should not be used by developers directly.
- Added id field to
AmazonVariantthat represents ASIN of the variant.
- postalCode of
BuyerIdentityInputhas become optional.
- Added a new
generateJWT: () => Promise<string>to
RyePay::initmethod. It allows providing a function that generates JWT for authorization and can be passed instead of apiKey
- Fixed cannot read properties undefined (reading ‘currency’) exception occurred when querying Cart:cost field for an already submitted cart.
11th May, 2023
orderByIDendpoint, which is actual substitution of deprecated “order” endpoint. Returns an
Orderobject by id.
checkoutByCartIDretrieves a checkout based on a specific cart ID. This feature facilitates checkout management and provides a convenient way to retrieve order details.
- Added new name field on
- Changed the way the image field on
ShopifyVarianttype is resolved. Now, if there is no specific image for the variant, the field is resolved to the product image.
order(deprecated now) endpoint, which allows users to retrieve a specific order by
4th May, 2023
createCartmutations inputs - this boolean flag defines if the buyer explicitly gave their consent to get marketing messages and offers by email. This email subscription will be fulfilled for each Shopify store in the cart right after successful checkout.
27th April, 2023
updateCartSelectedShippingOptionsmutation. It allows setting selected shipping option ID per store, and it can be retrieved by querying
CartSubmitInput.selectedShippingOptionsis now optional. If not provided, the shipping options set via
updateCartSelectedShippingOptionswill be used.
- The status field in
20th April, 2023
Introduced new error codes:
Modification and submission of an already submitted cart is now forbidden.
Cart modification: A cart error with
CART_MODIFICATION_FORBIDDENcode is returned when attempting to modify a cart with all stores submitted. A store error with
STORE_MODIFICATION_FORBIDDENcode is returned when attempting to modify a cart with a particular store submitted.
Cart submission: A cart error with
ALREADY_SUBMITTEDcode is returned when attempting to submit a cart with all stores submitted. A store error with
ALREADY_SUBMITTEDcode is returned when attempting to submit a cart with a particular store submitted.
integratedShopifyStorequery was added, it allows getting paginated shopify store collections`
shopifyCollectionquery was added , it allows getting shopify store collection metadata, including title and description as well as products inside the collection. The products list can be paginated too.
Added a city validation for buyer identity and billing address - it checks if the city exists for a provided country and returns
BUYER_IDENTITY_INVALID_CITYerror code if the city was not found.
13th April, 2023
requestIdstring field is introduced
isSubmittedboolean flag is introduced
- The requestId filed is no longer an indicator of a successfully submitted cart store, it’s created as soon as the store is added to the cart and doesn’t change anymore, to figure out if the cart store order was submitted or not you can use the
- Previously when
submitCartwas called and the mutation result is lost, there was no way to figure our the requestId, now this problem is solved by pre-generated requestId